11 July 2012

brand new

It's 00.30 and I feel just a little fucking sad. I'm listening to some really sad piano shit and its making me tear up a bit and think why am I even here? I just wanted to message some one who used to be important  to me a long time ago, but I know they've moved on and perhaps I don't even exist in their memory any more. And so I stopped writing, erased my message and turned that music down and decided to never write again. That may seem sad but I think It's easier that way anyway. I'm texting with Josey about how amazing it would be to run away, maybe France, maybe Italy. Anywhere but here, in this bitch hole  I guess. (anyhoo thats obviously not happening right now, just daydreaming haha!)
Tomorrow is my taster day for St Davids college and I feel shit about it. I'm going to wake up extra early, wash my hair get ready and go. After we're going to cinema with Jo I think. 
Last Thursday me, Pippa Ashleigh and Josey went to Bogiez night club and saw this metal gig, that was okay, their screaming was a bit crap. The place was empty anyway, but we got very wasted and it didn't really seem important at the time. I remember Pippa falling down over her goth boots and pulling me down with her which was funny. Also I remember, and have evidence, of texting this guy I like, saying we should hang out, but fuck this he's not putting any effort into it, I'm not going to beg a guy to come for a walk you know?
Then on Friday I baked a cake for Josie :3
On Saturtday I went over her house extra early and we decorated for her party and got ready. It was the greatest birthday party I remember in a long time, we got a little tipsy, smashed a pinata, there was really good music and people and the atmosphere was great.  That night I crashed at Pippa's house which was an hour walk from Jo's house (we walked at 12, wasn't fun I assure you. I kept falling over ) . Slept on the floor. Woke up early on Sunday morning and went home because I had work later at 11. 
Sunday evening Batoul came down! We went to Shisha with a couple people and me and Bats crushed down Jo's house where I again slept on the floor -_- Next morning (this is Monday now) we had a morning in, we watched films and had food and that is all we did. She stayed down mine on Monday, but because she was ill, she fell asleep on my bed, bless her. Today, Tuesday, we went over Cait's house to have a little get together and so much drama formed! I'm not even going to say anything, because we'll it's not for public eye. Me and Josie spend 5 hours in town. We went to Starbucks, and talked for about an hour and then we walked and talked and I comforted her a little. Got home around 8, watched TV and now I'm going to bed,gotta wake up early tomorrow.
I can't be bothered writing any more. This has taken me 15 minutes! I'm really sleepy, but writing on here for a bit calmed me down and made me feel happier. There's photos from Josephine's  birthday which is obviously Wild West theme dress up! The first one is me and her (:




















No comments:

Post a Comment