03 July 2012

Bottle of tears and bitches.

Hi!
Today is another quite a boring day, but I'm managing to make it bearable. No one is home except my dad, who is upstairs sleeping so I'm quite on my own. Woke up around 10am, watched some episodes of the new show 'Whitney', had a cup of tea with milk, made a bath, and enjoyed it with a bit of classic music. haha, yeah classic music. I downloaded the soundtracks from a french film 'Amelia' and they're really beautiful tracks. I then hair dried my head, got my favorite jumper and socks. Got my laptop, books, water, phone, a CD and a magazine and departed downstairs, where I am now listening to AC DC  while my TV is on mute, just so I don't feel as alone. Planning to read my harry potter book today instead of lying on the sofa all day watching movies (which I'll post underneath so you know what I'm watching- they're all really great movies and I recommend all of them!)
 The only things I have to do are on weekend when I have to go to work, and that's only for 4 hours a day. I'm getting paid for my first 2 weeks, or 20 hours of work that I have done so far (5 shifts) which I think is about £94 pounds. haha. That will buy me a fancy dress costume ( theme is 'Wild West'), for Josie's birthday  dress up party on Saturday, plus present, plus alcohol for the weekend, plus for the little-bit crappy gig I'm going to on Thursday with Pippa, Asheligh and hopefully Josie will come too. Oh, (yeah I hope Jo isn't reading this) I'm baking her a cake on Friday as a part of the present, because I don't know what to give her yet. I've never baked a cake so that should be fun (if I'm going wrong I'll be sure to ask for my mums help here)
Okay so here you go, images of my life...


My messy draws.. You can obviously tell I'm the messiest person you've met.






So, here's my bed and just other images I've taken today.




My Mc'Donalds cap/badge, music that I'm listening to today (found these dc's in my dad's collection) and myself and oh






Tacky gossip magazine, I'm going to read........... I look so extremely happy.. 

And I'm sure you didn't want to see my face, but WWAH here you go.

And movies/ shows I've been watching this week.
Starting with the films:
1)The Holiday (rom-com obviously)


2)Ghost World (comedy-drama)
 3)Ice Age. Obviously....

 4)The Greates (drama, this was randomly on TV)


5)The Virgin Suicides (American drama, great weird film)

6) Groundhog Day (comedy, who hasn't seen this?!) 

7)Heathers (dark comedy-teen-)
This was a really weird weird film with lots of murder and suicide. Love Winona Ryder with my life, she's probably my favorite actress. 

8)Juno (comedy, teen-pregnancy, yey)

9) Girl, Interrupted (drama). This is my favorite film of all times, though not for everyone's taste. 

And shows... I certainly prefer 'Don't trust the Bitch in Apartment 23' haha it's quite great. 



No comments:

Post a Comment