19 June 2012

Windy flowers

Sitting at home and doing nothing, just really bored. Borrowed Gossip Girl's season 3 from Josie and watching some episodes and having my third mug of coffee (i know unhealthy) Dad just asked me to run to the Beacon center to get some green recycling bin bags, but ugh so lazy. I've got to start getting ready to go to school to finish welsh bacc and meet Jake to give him back his book, which I've had for about a year and a half, haha. I haven't even read it. 
Hmm, what else. Oh Batoul, if you're reading this by any chance; where have you disappeared?! I couldn't find your facebook profile! Text me or something, I think I've got the wrong number or something... 
Right, it's stupidly sunny today and I've got to go make use of myself. Bye guys.
Here's some photos I've taken with my phone. 






cool ey? 






No comments:

Post a Comment