29 February 2012

Sundrops

In the LRC, in college, can't even start thinking about my art... I'm not dropping art, how great is that? sarcasm, i still think I should drop it because... I'm predicted an E but apparently I have talent, who is she kidding. I'm doing the 'photo every hour project, which means I have to take a photograph every hour starting at 7am ending whenever I go to sleep. I'll publish them tomorrow (:
Otherwise I'm good, going to meet up with Josie by Sainsbury's at 16.50 and we're going to see The Woman in Black, which starts at 18.40 haha, so in the spare time we're going window shopping and to the roof of John Lewis because it's my favourite place in the world! Hopefully there won't be any pedos there, as there were last time. That time was so scary we were all alone on the roof with a guy in a huge black car just randomly approaching us. I told him he was scary and to go away, probably shouldn't have hihi, im too honest to starngers.

So hungry, not having any food till when I get back home (saving money ) which will be 9, and I haven't even had breakfast..
okay, well have a nice day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment