26 February 2012

Hot! Fever baby

I had a shit week and a good weekend. I didn't go school on Tuesday, missed half a day on Wednesday, and half a day on Friday, because I was really ill in the morning and couldn't move so I kind of stayed in bed till half 11. I got ready at 12 and went to school for film studies in which we had to make a poster and give a presentation on an star. I, ofcourse, failed my face in the presentation because I chose Meryl Streep I didn't know a single thing about her... I went home, slept, woke up, went to town, waited for the bus to get to Josie's house for a gathering, then the buses were cancelled and i went to a different stop but the buses simply didn't come, so I went back home, and i thought what a shit day cuz it was 22.00 already. I went to town later, and caught a taxi from the New Theater to Josie's house and people chipped in to pay for the taxi because I didn't have any money. I owe everyone money, I need to buy something for Batoul, give £7.00 to Josie (oh plus £132.00 for a festival ticket she is buying me!!!! Shes the best aw my gawd ) and another £8/9 to Caitlin.. Anyhow then by the time I arrived to the gathering everyone was -un-gathering-, basically they all went home, and me and Rhi stayed over.  Falala. Um, Saturday we woke up, moved slowly, had a breakfast, then slowly moved to the bus stop and went to town, and wandered around there. We went to poundland, the girlies bought junk food and we went to Cardiff bay, we sat at these table far away form the main bay square because its usually full of tourists although, not today it wasn't.
We went home around five because all were tired. 
And now basically I'm so ill, I've been in bed all day today, reading, watching movies ans listening to music. I also had to do my photography homework, I completely forgot about it haha, the weekend goes so fast... So I did a couple of joiners with my camera because I broke another school memory card, awesome isn't it? Thank GOD I dropped art, although I miss it a little, I'll have tomorrow morning off. 
Oh and it would be much appreciated if you guys asked me something on my formspring because I am SO bored, I'm sick of watching The Big Bang Theory, instead of liking Sheldon, I now hate his guts. So just click on the word 'formspring'  and you can ask me pointless things...
So here are some pictures that I took on Thursday, I think haha




And here's me at night, when I could't sleep, applause to the awesome quality of a webcamera:L







No comments:

Post a Comment