20 February 2012

No one can talk- Music

I'm a little lazy to write but, um these are the photos from the NME awards gig and we saw the Tribes, Metronomy and Two Door Cinema Club (I'll put up how they look underneath). They're all great and it was a lot of fun! When the TDCC came of everyone went wild, and moshed and jumped and it was great. After the fourth song I felt like I've lost all my energy haha. The Tribes were also really great. By the way, the girl with the orange hair is Nicole (: She came with Jo and they've been neighbors since nursery (kindergarten), and well she's really cute/crazy/sweet. I left at 22.50 to catch the last, 23.04 bus, and I missed it!!! I didn't have any money, i didn't have a phone and the town was empty because it was a Sunday night... So I walked along Newport Read, not knowing how to get home because I like like 2 hours walk away (its two hours if you survive the dodgy/chavy/violent areas such as Rumney and Trowbridge ). So I asked these two girls by City Road to call a taxi for me,s o yay I got home safe and my mummy paid on the door. It cost like £ 14.00, which meant I'm not going to have any lunch this week... 
Anyhow, today I dropped Art and, surprisingly it felt so good, I haven't got that heavy feeling on my chest anymore. And I have lots and lots of ideas for my Photography Exam Board! I'm just finishing off my Media coursework and film coursework today and tomorrow, and that's all coursework done for this whole year! You wouldn't believe how happy I feel, I'll only have to revise hahaha. Ok  I'm actually going to go and do some work now, enjoy the photos :)



















Here are the bands that played (:
-metronomy-

-two door cinema club-

-TRIBES-


No comments:

Post a Comment