31 January 2012

Yes, just overload me

Today was alright, not sure if you guys wants to know haha, but oh well- my day was an OK.
I was late to my media lesson, but she didn't really mind. There wasn't really any point in me coming in because i barely did anything. I've been kind of stuck on one of my covers, I can't seem to think of any cover lines for it. Any ideas? Its gotta be something rebellious, youthful about music or film or fashion. 
After media, I stood with a large crowd of people just outside the college and my mind just slowly drifted away, i really cant seem to keep my head in those conversations. Anyhow, me, Pippa and Matt went to AJs again for lunch. Welsh bacc was boring. No, actually was kind of fun, we kept laughing about something, but yeah once again I didn't really do any work. In 3 hours of a lesson I managed to write 150 words...
After school I went to the library and did some photography work, I actually enjoyed the sticking in and analyzing it, it was fun! but yeah I should do more of it now, because the final final deadline for the book is this Thursday. 
My mother (mummy) got us some WEIRDO FREAKIN SCARY mascara, that rotates and, this morning it almost pulled all my hair out and i ended up with a black face and a teary eye. -_-
Oh I forgot to mention this before, but as I don't have anything interesting to say, I'd like to express my happiness for Denija, because she is now in New York doing modelling and last time we spoke on skype she told me she had a little conversation with Cameron Diaz, how awesome is that? Anyhow I wish her all the luck, nyc should be proud to have her haha. And I want to say that I miss her and Tereze, because they're my latvian bros :D Oh and while we're at it, I'd like to apologize to Tereze for sending her a set of rings for christmas which made her finger swell up and become blue. I love you lots! <3
Okay, byebye I'm gunna go have a nap and read Harry Potter for a bit because I haven't actually relaxed in 2 days, been working harrrddd. bye


1 comment:

  1. Woah!!! Denija has been all over the world already whilst I've been wasting my life!

    ReplyDelete