28 January 2012

Matchbox

Playing song; The Kooks-Eaten by Your Lover
Here's a summary of Thursday, Friday and today-Saturday.
THURSDAY:
Woke up and fainted for the very first time in my life!,  went to central trains station, went to a photography exhibition called Fphotogalley which was about how we store memories, in this artists case it was Nazi and Hitler times. Mind it was really really rainy that day so I went to the BRC shop, before getting on train, in which i volunteer on Saturdays and borrowed an umbrella. I caught a train to Penarth. Looked at the photographs, which had a deep effect on me, then caught a train back to Cardiff, on my own. Lost my purse, wondered about the town. Smoked like a homeless person sitting by the train station. Found my college friend Matt, he gave me 1.60 for a ticket home. Caught a bus. Got off it, because Josie was waiting for me by the rec. Walked, the sun came out, the sun disappeared again. Hugged Josie and jumped. She gave me her scarf, we walked around the charity shops then i borrowed £3.20 for a day-to-go and we went to her house, watched Gilmore Girls, wearing her jumpers and leggings. We played with her puppie, Rosie, I went home. Got home at 8. Decided that I need a haircut
FRIDAY:
Woke up, obviously. Went to my ex high school, got my documents. Went to college-lessons. Went to art crafts shop, got stuff for art homework.Went home, watched movies. 
SATURDAY:
Woke up at 6. Left house a 7am and caught a bus, then got off it by City Road and waited for a 38. It was twenty minute wait so I went to the little corner shop, got tea and rolled myself a cigarette. I watched the sky and watched the smoke slowly coming out of my mouth. I thought that it kind of reminds me of little ghosts leaving me through my lips. It was cold. I got the bus, and got off by Hospital and met up with my dad. Went to doctors with him. Around 10, we went to Albany Road and got ourselves some tea, which was nice. And then he came to some charity shops with me, but I didn't buy anything, except for two DVDs. 
We caught the bus home and around 12 we were cozy at home. I went to bed and slept from 1pm, to around 4.30pm. I had bad nightmares, because I actually saw myself lying in the same bed but I couldn't open my eyes and my mum came home and I was asking her why she's home so early, because she's usually home at 7, and then i when i woke up i felt unbelievably surreal, like I was a ghost. I felt really faint and weak, so got some food because I hadn't had any all day. Felt a bit better, then just lied in bed and stared at my to do list, which still hangs untouched on my wall. When my mum came back, we watched 'The Beaches' a very good movie, you should all watch it! I then had a shower and I'm going to have a ciggie and then sleep. (: 
Tomorrow i'm doing nothing but my to do list, which includes:
-Edit all photography final photos
-Analyse all edited photos
-Photographer research finished
-Draw illustrations
-Analyse artwork
-Photography proposal and evaluation
-Plan Storyboard







No comments:

Post a Comment