02 February 2012

Some things pay off. Fingers crossed

I have been working all day and I'm exhausted! Photography was MAD! I was doing layouts for my images for six hours without a break, well except 10 minutes cigarette break at like 12. I thought my head was going to burst, and I didn't have any creativity left at the end, I just couldn't care less.
At three I met up with Arman by college and we went home together on the bus- then I got my camera, changed into a pair of trousers and a hoodie and went down his house to get him ready to shoot the storyboard for film studies, which turned out pretty shit, because i forgot many many things like close ups and point of views, which I'll hopefully be able to do on Saturday morning.  
My book came today. I ordered a book on amazon and it came today woo. Looking forward to read it :) 
Oh, yearh I cut my hair yesterday. I dont have very many photos but well there are SOME, the ones me and arman took in the park :L I'll post them underneath.
Yesterday I decided that I'm too tired to go to school and my mummy had a day off, so we nicely had breakfast and went to Albany road, checked out some charity shops, got hair dye and went to the hairdressers to cut my hair and then she wanted to go eat in the pub but i wasn't feeling like it because my hair was... SHORT and i looked odd. I needed to hide under my duvet for a while. Anyhow later that day we watched a DVD, starring Marilyn Monroe ''Some like it HOT' (ill put up the poster )which was pretty good, and then I did photography for around 4 hours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment