12 September 2011

Piercing I want

Hello there. (:
Well my weekend was boring... Saturday was okay because Peter's friend Peter came over. He happens to be Louise's brother tehe and so she tagged along and we payed xbox. mm, like Black Ops Zombies, just Black Ops and DJ hero. Lamer i know we should get a life hehe. I skateborded and Louise skated down Arman's house to see if hes there but he wasn't so we called him up and he said he was down Lloyds, so he'll just come later. Well when came me and  Louise had a go at his unicycle while those three sat inside playing xbox. Peter and Louise went home 9ish and Arman stayed for a bit longer I think half 9.
Sunday was sleep sleep eat kind of day. Um I didn't even play guitar, nor did i draw anything.  Shame.
Today was the first day of college. I had the whole morning off so I went in 12ish and met up with Ashleigh, Jade and Pippa and this other girl whose name i can't remember. At 1 I had photography and there are no boys in my class its all girls. They are all older than me and it seems as if I won't ever have anything in common with them xD  There are couple of nice people, but we'll see. I don't really care though tehe.


Piercings are £10 at Blue Banana and I want to get my collar bones done but I'm not brave enough. Looks quite painful xD
Okay I gotta run to Tesco to meet my mum, we're going food shopping ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment