09 September 2011

big stars

Okay I'm literally falling asleep here, downstairs but um.. I can put up some pictures from my first days from college? Oh by the way college's fun, I like it so much more than school. Although, I haven't actually started my studies xD We had our induction day and thank god I'm friends with 5 girls from our form. Okay i cant be asked writing any more, so here are some photos of Wednesday when we went to vintage & dress up shops after collage. Star wars and cheap 'criminal damage' clothes. Oh we also went to this cool comic shop. anyways.
 Please people be careful and don't die. Because I saw a dream where my tooth fell out in my hand and it was all 'no big deal' until i asked my mum what it means and she said someone is going to die. So.. Love you.
-listening to 'Parkway Drive- Dead Man's chest- alone downstairs.










No comments:

Post a Comment