03 September 2011

him and her

hello
Yesterday Went to Pontypridd to see The King Blues, so I met up with all the girls and the boys at Cathays Trains Station and we cached a train down to Pontypridd. We couldn't find the place so we kind of got lost but then at the end we found it. We got our tickets signed by the Lead singer and got pictures, so yay. Also Attack Attack played for half an hour, I enjoyed that haha. Then at around 11.00 pm we all ran to the train station to catch the last train. Arman gave me a lift home, and we went to big Tescos in Pengam Green and I got free sushi : D ha. And then I was home by 12.30am and Arman unicycled with me down to my house.

I don't really want to talk about today, I got ready and left my house with Peter and we went to the Gay Festival (can;t remember the actual name of the festival) and I said hi to the boys and on my way to see my mum I saw Tia and Katie. That's it. I walked around the stage and the little shops looking for Jo and Jamila and the others and I was wet and I had no credit, so I just walked down to the bus stop and went home. Yes my day was this stupid, nevermind. Thank god i didn't dress up as a box : |

No comments:

Post a Comment