17 September 2011

alalala

hello (: 
I'd like to put up pictures of somthing that i've photographed, but I haven't really taken photographs of anything.
Um I went to Topshop with my mum yesterday and we got me a pair of dark green skinny jeans and then we went to H&M and got me a grey hoodie/jacket. So yey finally I got myself something new. But I can seriously say I love ALL the Sweet&Sour (I think that's what they're called) tops.. They are just what i love tops to be like. Black, cute and just awesome. I think I could quit smoking for them ^_^
I'm finally going to volunteer today after like a month and half break. I love volunteering because you kind of get to have your time to think. Because when I volunteer I just sit at the till and watch people pass by the shop and it's kind of nice knowing they can't see me. 
Tehe, I'm dying my hair right now, it's going to be blonde lol. The way it was befor but with no roots toots. Mjau, bye ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment