20 September 2011

weirdos on the streets

Hey!
This is day one of me being by myself and i kinda like it. I've moved downstairs because I have a TV, table, bed, toilet and kitchen here soo its much better. It's kind of lonely being by yourself but I feel so independent. I get to go Tesco and shit :D okay. Um. 
I'm sitting in bed with a knitted jumper and how socks and I'm watching Garfield. It's 00.30 atm, and I have tomorrow's morning off, because my Media teacher has a meeting or something.
Today was okay, I had my first Art&Design lesson. Well basically what happen today was at 05.30 i woke up and i threw on my skinny pants and a hood and walked my lovelies to the bus stop and my mums last words were: 'Please don't get any piercings while I'm away, I'll check!' And that's how she went. It's pretty funny taking that I don't even have any piercings, except my ears and a stretcher in my ear. 
Well then I went back to sleep at around 6 and I forgot to set my alarm... I woke up at 8.30 and then I realised that I have college, so I just threw some clothes on grabbed my bag and with yesterdays makeup I ran to the stop and cached a 45. I got off in Trowbridge and run to the college. I then spent like 15 minutes looking around because I coudn't find the art studio. Bleshhhedf. Well I found it and spent the next 3 and half hours doing live drawing of a sculpture. I bought a sketchbook. At break, I didn't know anyone and I was in a terribly bad mood so I didn't speak to anyone, I just went to cafeteria and got myself a cup of tea. Then a Swedish girl Courtney (from Stockholm) sat next to me in cafeteria and she told me how she's an exchange student here and how it's all awesome and she's got a job in Hollister's clothes store. Umm, my class finished at 1 (and normally classes finish at 12 and then you have an hour of lunch break) and so i didn't have lunch, I ran to the stop and cached a bus into town. I got off @ City Road campus and literally flew to my Photography class where I got lectured how its bad to be so late. nevermind. 
I only have WBQ (Welsh Baccalaureate) and that's it. I don't know what I shall be doing tomorrow. I don't want to come home straight form college... haha Josey is coming down my house either this Wednesday or Friday, so yey.  And we're supposed to be going to a gig thing on Friday too (they play metal, rock  and indie music) and I might ask Ashleigh, Jade and Pippa to come down my house on Friday too, so we could go to the gig together & sleepover down mine. Jade is 18 so we'll have no problem getting alcohol.
Okay bye. 










There are so many of me, Jo didn't put most of her pictures up :| I'm going to hit her with a pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment