10 July 2011

it's never too late for your imagination

Today was another very boring day, say thanks to Mr TV. I can't remember a thing that I've done today except watch 'The Runaways' and lots of 'Gilmore Girls' haha. Oh and I think I spent around 3 hours on tumblr. haha  I wanna watch that movie, um. Wait.. Yeah, it's called 'Spotless mind of the eternal sunshine' I love it, its awesome. And her (Clementine's ) hair is also blue at one point haha. It took me around two/three times of watching it, to finally get it xD
It has some good quotes in it:

-I loved you on this day. I love this memory.

-I'm always anxious thinking I'm not living my life to the fullest, you know? Taking advantage of every possibility? Just making sure that I'm not wasting one second of the little time I have.

-...you stop listening to what is true, and what is true is constantly changing.

-I apply my personality in a paste.






No comments:

Post a Comment