13 July 2011

july

I'm going to do yoga, because apparently it helps you grow taller naturally xD  I really really hate my height it's all wrong. I lived my whole childhood in hopes of being 6 and something' tall one day (they were high hopes, my mother told me every season ''you'll stretch'' and when I asked when she said ''Next season'') And so I waited and waited and it's just not happening LOL
I don't know what else to say... I hate ants.
Oh yesterday I finally talked to Denija on skype, it was so funny. I don't remember what exactly but I was close to tears. The men in Paris are annoying, she said that every day there is at least on OLD guy walking up to her and talking to her. A week ago this 35 year old sat next to her on a bench in a park, and he started kissing her on cheeks and he put his arm around her and I think she almost got a heart attack xD And then some men just join her on her way to wherever she's going, like they just see her walking and they're probably like 'oh she's pretty, gonna walk her to the metro xD'
Ohhh, I wish I hadn't met my best friends one year before coming to the UK. Because I've never really had anyone who I could trust, like I can trust them (Denija and Tereze) and it's annoying because it's hard to find good friends. You literally fall in love with them and then have to let them go. Shityy. Same here in UK, Batoul was kind of my only friend and she left. I hate attaching to people, because I know there'll be a day when we're gonna have to say goodbye's
Ok, I'm starting to feel a little sad. You can never know where these posts will lead you. I usually start off by saying something really unimportant and then one thought leads to another and there you go, you'll have something to read xD
I was kind of looking forward to yoga but I'm not in the mood. OMFG I can't believe I was gonna do yoga?! What, am I crazy. ahh there you go,im getting weird all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment