09 July 2011

12 and 13

wooo, my day was soo boring. I think people went to the food fest in cardiff bay, but I don;t know about that...So like I said my day kinda sucked.
Basically what happened today was, I woke up and looked around the room. At first I didn't get where I was and how the hell I got there and then it all slowly came to me. I'm in my living room, and this sofa really sucks and my but hurts and why am i awake at 9am haha xD But yeah, I went to sleep downstairs because there were bloodsuckers in my room, and they all decided to suck my blood out of my neck.
I got ready and left my house 11ish and I finally went to the charity shop to volunteer. WOO. And then I went all around shops and things, looking for the perfect pink 'barbie' dress and i didn't find anything xD I was exhausted and just gave up. And sooo, I went to Blue Banana and got myself a blue hair dye haha. I went home and literally ran upstairs got the dye, dyed my hair, showered, washed my hair and almost started crying xD it was soo.... blue :D And then Sep called and I was gonna go over his house to Newport but my mum had changed her opinion about it. In her mind me+boy=rape. I'm actually being serious. Whenever I'm going out and there are boys, I can see it in her face, she thinks I'm gonna get either kidnapped or raped, it's kind of getting on my nerves, but well, whatever. I got to stay home and chilllaxxx Ha, I didn't do anything, just watched Friends on TV, because now I have Virgin fucking Media and I have crappy channels and nothing at all to watch xD 
WOO I CANT BELIEVE MY HAIR'S BLUE!!!
Ohh by the way, I found a pink dress! In my own closet! I was so shocked, but yes I do remember it. It's the 'criminal damage' one. I guess I'm going to have to wear that. Josie's birthday is going to be really fun. It's pink themed and woo its gonna be amazing. I'm going to buy her a present sometime this week. I think I might know exactly where to go ^_^
Oh, I just asked my mum why she always has that feeling when I'm with boys and she said that her best friend got raped by 4 boys :oo that is just... wow. awful awful awful. I dont know what to say. I guess I really don't know anything about my mum's past. Or her friends. Or her youth. Or nothing. I'm very curious.
oh myyy, I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day, so i took some pictures of my brand new freak head, to keep you up-to-date my blog whaaalllaahhh








 

No comments:

Post a Comment