03 July 2011

cool. hi (:

Hey, I'm sorry I can't reply to any of the comments i get :( My blog doesn't let me, it's so annoying. But I wanna say thanks to the people who bother coming here and reading my life >_< although it's been kind of boring and sad before things are looking up, in every possible way. And thank you Laima altho I don't know you, you know all my darkk secrets and you're amazing. I'm so glad you like my picturesssss <33 I'll keep taking them.
Ohh by the way speaking of pictures. My brother Pete was staying over his friend's Kane's house last night and Kane's mum dropped Peter off at home today and she was like 'What are you gonna study next year?' and I was like 'Ohh well, Media, Photography and Art.' And she was like 'AWWWWW, HIGH FIVE!!! I'm a photographer/artist too, and I had an exhibition today! What a coincidence, I wish I'd knew you before, you could have come!'' haha and she said she might use me as her assistant for the summer and help develop my portfolio (i was saying a bit ago that I will be making on throughout the summer)  and  i was like... So happpyyyy >_< WOOSH
You wouldn't believe how excited I am for the bbq tomorrow. I'm gonna go decorate my garden with lights now, haha. It's like 10 and it's dark but I wanna know how it looks in dark.
So tomorrow I will go BBQ shopping with my mum in the morning and later on I'm meeting everyone in town. okayy. I miss Batoul, I wish she was coming to my bbq :( 
Everyone whom I invited is coming! I mean, I thought nobody would want to come but somehow everyone is attending. Where are we going to sleep? haha there will be 12 of us. We can sleep on top of each other haha xD that would work. But no, I have a big living room and I wanna sleep  outside under clear sky anyway. So who wants can come with me on my trampoline. But i think it might be a bit too cold xD

No comments:

Post a Comment