03 July 2011

i washed my hair and i'm feeling high

Aw I need to go to Tesco, I need to buy beer and snacks and burgers and sausages for tomorrow's bbq. By the way I had a horrrible dream, that everyone came down mine a day early and i was telling everyone to go home but they, like, didn't hear me. And then I was really loud, and someone (can't remember who, I think it was Josie :D ) said to me 'But it is monday'. And then there was this little river right in my garden and it started to rain and everything flooded. Plus on top of all I wasn't prepared at all, I mean no food, no music, nothing. They just sat in the middle of my garden in a cosy circle and I was left out :D so weird.
Oh I went to Newport yesterday with Sepp, and he showed me around (you wouldn't believe me haha, I've never been to Newport :D). We walked down the main street and then other... main streets. : D And oh meeen, then we got tired and we sat on the grass under a tree because it was so hot outside. And then we went to the, um, park. I can't remember its name. And we sat under a tree again, and it was fun, but I annoyed him because I wasn't showing him the pictures on my phone and... Then some two random drunk guys were walking past and shouting stuff so we just walked down to the big Tesco express and Mc'Donalds, in which i didn't eat anything. Again, because I', a veggie. Oh no Sep got me a Mc'Flurry- smarties.
And then a bit later I got to meet Sep's friends. They were really nice but um, I didn't speak much.. I don't know why. I just never speak straight away, because I'm... Just weird that way haha. But they were really nice. I'm so crap at remembering names though :D I remember two people's names out of what's it... Four. xD I'm crap.
OMG haha, my nose started bleeding yesterday when we were waiting for Davie. I hate nosebleeds, whenever the sun comes out my nose starts bleeding...
I have to... Shave the grass today. Ups i meant, like to cut the grass...I don't think that's how you call it though. Damn, well you know what i mean. And I want to play my guitar loads. Aw I'm so sleepy. I drunk my tea in like 5 seconds. I need to buy new shoes cuz i made a hole in my blue ones, and my evey pair of converse also has holes, fuck this xD




1 comment:

  1. dude,i love your blog. You are so yong and free and and and.. You already know,that i am always waitin for your pictures,huh. Anyway,i am so happy,cuz you are happy : ) i wanna be at your bbq party,but its impossible. Have a good time,sweety. : *

    ReplyDelete