07 July 2011

you're hiding under my bed

haiii
uugh it's really weird, writing on this laptop, I'm really used to my own. The buttons on my mum's laptop are spread out, and I'm making hundreds of mistakes haha.
I'm watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, It's one of my favourite parts. I can't wait to see the last movie, it's going to be so good. ahh, You know what I miss? When I was 12 and 13, I went to a Harry Potter summer camp, it was soooo fun xD I used to like LOVE harry potter. I had two shirts haha.
Oh I never had a chance to tell you how fun my bbq/sleepover was. Well, it was amazing. Although next time I want it to be a little bit cosier, I just want to sit in a pile of cushions, smoke shisha, look at stars, talk about life with my friends and hold Sep's hand. That would be perfect. But it was amazing anyway. Boys got really annoyed when we started the waterfight. But it was sooo fun. Although I kinda got hit in the face and got a nosebleed xD and then I locked myself in my bedroom with two tampons in my nose and i just waited for it to stop. I looked too weird to show my face haha. That night I got another three nosebleeds, and Josie got two.
Me, Josie, Alika and Tia just talked all night long on my trampoline. And then it started to get light and I was SO SUPER excited about the sunrise omg xD You wouldn't believe. But yeah. Later Arman joined us on the trampoline. Maddie and Sep were watching Lizzie Mc'Guire inside, haha they are so cute. >_< I can't believe they were best friends. Their personalities suit each other a lot, so I'm not surprised they were best friends. They made this funny dub step song too, haha it's hilarious. But yeah, everything was lovely. Later they came out and joined us on the trampoline and Charlie came too. So.. there you go. All of us lied on my broken trampoline, squashed and sweaty but yet happy and warm.

Boo.
I went out with Sep today, woo. It's just I felt really crappy. When I woke up, my mood was like. Really bad, I complained about EVERYTHING, and my mum was like 'whats wrong, whats wrong?' ahhhwww, well I was just having one of those awful days when everything seems awful and stupid and weird and my head hurts, and i have a fever xD I wish I wasn't so awful today. But anyway, me and Sep went cinema to see 'Bad Teacher'. And then we walked down to Hilton and I walked him to his bus stop and cached a 45 myself. By the time I got home I felt a lot better and decided that I'll go and smoke shisha rather than stay home and do nothing. So I changed my clothes, yh haha I change them like 3 times a day, and went down to the City Road and this time it was just girls, Me, Caitlin, Josie and Alika. It was really nice, we just chilled and talked about summer. Yay they're going to the Relentless Brodmasters (dude, it think that's how you call it xD) and that is like the ONLY festival I wanted to go to, this summer. I cannot believe they're going. haha I was like 'There's this cool festival in Cornwall... blah blah... we should go.' and they were like 'yess we already have tickets xD''
omfg this post is so long haha :L
Ohhh Kane's mum rang me today and she  told me that I'm going to haave my first photoshoot next weekend, It think. She said she'd meet up with me to have coffee (haha my first ever 'business' coffee) and we'll talk over it. I think I'm gonna have to take pictures in this event... I dunno, but she said that she'd tell me more later.

Aww, I've missed like half of the Harry Potter, gonna rewind it now. 
Here's some picturesss yo guys. they're crappt tho, because they're phone photos. bye :) xx










No comments:

Post a Comment