24 June 2011

jeez im bored to hell



Yes, so hello ( :
I am. Right now bored.
I wanna say hey to my friend Denija, whom had a flight to Paris today ( yes on her own ) and she's scared as hell. I would be too, but she's beautiful in every bloody way and I love her so muchmuch. Looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow, you'll have to tell me everyfuckingthing about everything there is, starting with what socks you're wearing (like we always do when we ran out of topics on skype and it's been hours and hours and we're both exhausted). And. I want to say I wish you all the best and all the luck there is on planet, you can even take mine! And I want to say to my other best friend Tereze, that I love you so so much you sadist, i always literally laugh out loud when I read your emails and I'm so lucky to have you as my friend. You are truly amazing. I'm SO looking forward to seeing you this summer and thank you for not letting me go, cry by the river. I promise we'll go to some shitty town and go to all the weirdest places we can find. And i promise not to run away this time :L (I'm sorry I'm just so emotional to see you girls!!!!! )
Um but yeah, back to my very-so-boring everyday routine. I slept until 2 o'clock today. 2 o'clock!!!!! How unbelievably crazy is that. And I went to sleep at around ten anyway, which would usually mean that I'd be up by 8am. So I was on a fast... Because I thought, gee I don't have anything to do, might as well 'clean' my insides or whatever. And well, that didn't work. My mum made something unbelievably delicious and I couldn't resist.
Tomorrow big plans haha, I will be going shopping. Because the last time I went shopping was... well I don't remember, probably January or something. So I will be buying stuff for summer, tops etc etc. I need to buy something for Peter's nameday and something small for Arman's birthday which is on Saturday. I can never come without a present, I feel so rude. I don't know how others do it : D  Oh yes, and i'm buying lots and lots of films for lomo camera for camping.
Some girl on facebook chat just asked me if i was 'a guy or a girl?' and I was like 'Can't you tell? :D''
yeah anyway, I should probably go to sleep, it's past 2am.


No comments:

Post a Comment