26 June 2011

saturtday

Hi!
I'm having one of those 'lazy sundays' for like the fifth time this week, except today really is a Sunday :D
Anyway. Well, yesterday was Armans birthday and we went to a Mexican restaurant but i was already fullll because i had a XL pizza with my parents. I bought Arman a card (they should really start making something less girly, pinky, blue'ey, and teddy bear'y because it's not like boys don't have birthdays) and I went to his birthday party. Oh meen you wouldn't imagine how hard it was to leave my house. You'd think it's easy but not if you're me. On my way to bus stop I was trying to make up excauses why not to go, and i came up with everything from 'i look ugly today' 'my hair is dirty' to 'there's no point' 'bus is going to be late' and 'i'm cold'.
I'm so annoyed  with myself, why do i always stay home. I mean, I really should've gone to prom, but I made up so many excauses that I actually didn't see any point in going.
Blaaawhh, anyhow, his birthday was fun. There were loads of people. What happened:
-I met three new, awesome people
-Josie didn't know how to flush the water in toilets and so she was being paranoid the whole time.
-um, Arman drunk the most disgusting drink ever, (ketchup, spit, salt, pepper, coke, lemon etc )
-Arnisa came 2 hours late
-Alikas food took ages to cook.
lol, what a list xD sorry it's nothing exciting
Um then we went to a shisha garden and smoked for an hour or so.
Then I realised that I had to go home and Orenta and Sep (I think I spelled these right) were also going. We said goodbye to Arman and walked together down to the Newport Road. They're quite awesome. Orenta is from Lithuania which is cool. She doesn't look or sound it. Um Sep is from... Actually I don't know, but he's cool too. He kept hugging me and booing into my ear >.< I love hugs, people should hug eachother more. Oh haha I remembered something, I kinda fell of the chair in that shisha garden thingy. And this Arab kept asking me questions like 'is this your naturar hair colour?' and 'Do you want to share my shisha with me?' and other creepy stuff. =] creeped me out a bit.
Anyway I got home around 11, and nothing exciting happened. Except well, I was sitting in my bed and there was a massive spider on my leg and everyone was asleep (this was around two o'clock at night) and I kinda screamed. I didn't know what to do so I went outside in my garden for a bit and I thought whether or not I should go back xD So i just went back and crushed in the bed, forgetting about the spider. I bet it was still in my bed, gosh i hope i didn't eat it : D
Camping is off :/ yh sad, but if we were going there would only be like 4 of us..
nevermind.
My blog is annoying me, I can't upload any pictures.
damn i hate you blogspot, i wish i'd never started you. tumblr is so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment