28 June 2011

too lazy for anything







I looked weird today, I was wearing two different converses because I couldn't decide. HAHA nobody noticed until like three hours later.
Barry beach was cancelled today and we ended up going down Arman's house, lucky me. It's like 5 minutes away, really rare, because i usually take hours to get anywhere :D So there was Alika, Josie, Arnisa, Me, Lloyd and Arman. We watched this really gross movie called 'Human Centipede' It was just wtf, it was so bad and gross that it was even kinda funny. Somewhere towards the end of the film Lloyd and Arman had the most silly argument ever with Arnisa about whether or not putting up a tent in Blackweir park and staying there overnight is called camping. And then she left, and I felt really awkward because i didn't know what to do and what to say. All the girls ran out after her but I don't really know what to say in situations like these, plus I don't exactly know Arnisa, so I just stayed inside with Lloyd and Arman, It's kinda weird to fight over a thing like that.
awww man, I've been writing this for like three hours. i have so much more to say tho... I'm soo tired. I've been chatting with Sep the whole time >.< He's so cute, I think I kinda like him. But everything's happening so fast, I'm not following it :D  Like I'm a bit confused that's all, but i know that I feel happy which is good. It's like I don't know him at all (if you think about it in general) but then it feels like I do. And that's what confuses me. But you know after the shisha garden thingy, yesterday we ended up holding hands and it felt right. But like my head is shouting at me 'why so fast?'
I'm being weird now ahaha
I can't wait to see the new Harry Potter movie:) But even more I can't wait to go cinema tomorrow with Sep. >.< Aww fuck this i like him. dot dot dot. whatever. I wanna hold his hand. Aw shuush im so stupid aren't I
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment