22 June 2011

june june

hey. um i don't know what to say.
1. It's sunny
2. I'm looking for a summer job
3. I stretched my ear to 6mm
4. I stole my brothers 'i blame the parents' shirt
5. I'm so bored i have to watch tv
6. I'm going to watch Simpsons
7. My 'photography portfolio' plan isn't going so well. because all i do is stay at home and act lazy.
8. I have around 600-800 photos (printed off, normal ones and fisheye ones) that need an album
9. I took off my photo wall
10. My room looks very empty, light and nice.
11. I drink too much coke
12. I want to dye my hair pink, but i won't get a job if i do.


So yeah.. that's like the summary of my past couple of days. I'm trying to up-date my blog as often as I can but I'm just so lazy I don't even bother with opening my laptop. I haven't posted anything on my tumblr either.
We're going camping in 8 days. It's gonna be 3 girls and 4 boys, um I think it's me, Josie, Alika, Matthew, Lloyd, Jamal and Arman. Looking forward to that, should be fun.
What else is new.. lol i feel like I'm always saying that xD
i think that's it.
bye.


oh I'll be nice and treat you with a photo
OK i won't, phot6o uploader is being nasty and isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment