21 May 2011

goodmorning


hey good morning on this beautiful day!
It's morning and I'm sitting in bed, listening to Arcade Fire- Wake Up. And reading a book.
''But now that I'm older,
my heart's colder,''
-arcade fire- wake up-
I have some good news. I'm getting a haircut today! Finlay! the last time I had my haircut was... in September. I have presentation evening on Wednesday so I have to look fresh >.<
mm, what else... I had drama exam on Friday- yesterday- and it went OK. It was so sad watching other people stress and cry. A girl in our group started crying in agony and she couldn't breathe ;[ To make you feel better crying people, my exam was shit too. A poopoo, I did quite bad. But well I've always been bad at drama, I didn't expect to do very well.
What else. I had french: reading and listening and English paper 1 on Monday, that all went OK. I think I passed. And I also had an English Paper 2 on Wednesday. That went... hmm bad?
Anyway I have also got another pair of good news. My Religious Studies exam is in June and not on Monday! I feel sorry for people who have full course RE on Monday, I seriously don't understand how school can be so irresponsible!
BEST COAST ROCKS
I was watching 'Paramore' video of signing stuff for their fans and I hear Hayley say 'you look like my friend Bethany from 'Best Coast' '' and I was like : WHAT?! You guys know each other?'' :D hah it was funny. I like them both I think they're both beautiful and original and both of them create amazing music.
bye.



2 comments:

  1. i just downloaded all the best coast songs then read this and was like :O 0.o?!!! AWR theyre friends :O<3<3<3<3 i love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i was surprised too, em here http://www.paramore.net/video/a83747-paramore-bamboozle-2/
    she says like to her fourth fan, ''you remind me of my friend Beth from the best coast.''
    how 'bout 'the kooks' do you like them?

    ReplyDelete