12 May 2011

hah today

Today has been weirdly lovely.
At Lunch I went and sat by river on my own listening to 'Best Coast' and 'Eyes set to kill' and i wrote some lyric's/poems in my maths book. It was raining and I was smoking and it was bloody freezing. My hands felt cold and I couldn't move my pen anymore. Then I came back to school and met Jo and Batoul in the library and so we decided to go lie in the school field instead of going to our stupid welsh lesson. I'm kind of lazy to write but well we ended up sitting in the rain on a bench wet to the skin. That is when we decided to go back inside and that is when a teacher found us and made us all go back to lesson. It was very embarrassing but well what can i say. Batoul has bad influence on me although I was the one that suggested to go to the field. I'm very VERY surprised they agreed because it was raining and cold, and it's very rebellious.
I am now sitting in my non-Welsh lesson and I have English next. YAY me.

No comments:

Post a Comment