06 March 2015

Start of Spring.

Hey
I haven't posted in a while
This always happens, after I have break form posting it's so hard getting back into it.
Today is the nicest day,
And I finally woke up not feeling like complete death. Its such a refreshment. I am so motivated and excited to finish my book today. Something which has be alien to me all week. I've been dragging myself out of my bed, to uni and working all day, my eyes tearing, no appetite and sweating like crazy... Not a good look. I woke up and remembered it's my dad's birthday on Sunday! So then I got out of bed, had breakfast with a the new girl who has moved into our house, Harriet. Also studies photography in London College of Communication but she's a third year! I secretly went into her room to look at her cameras. She works analogue too, and she has so many! From medium format Konica, to Mamiya with a zoom lens, to snapshot cameras. This reminds me I quickly need to get on it and buy a good analogue camera. I'm thinking Mamiya? I don't really care to be honest... Maybe another Canon. 
Back on the subject! Then I ran to sainsburys and got my dad a card, signed it with some poems and stuff and sent it off. I bet he thinks I've forgotten! 
Today I have grown to be excited about many things. (must be the nsunshine)
First of all, finishing my book. I am having so much fun laying it out! For each chapter I have written a little poem, to introduce it. Can't wait to see the physical version. Gawh
I'm excited to see Ewan. We skype every day but it's not the same. Haven't seen him for three weeks now. He's coming next Friday! 
To go home for Louises birthday, we're seeing Dillinja!Gonna have so much fun with ma girls.
I'm excited to see my mumma, dad and brother. Especially mum though! :(
I'm excited to spring clean my room.
I'm also looking forward to start writing this critique essay on either exhibition or talk. Bring it on! I've signed up for some talks and also there's a great Japanese Photography 1968 - 1979 exhibition on I really want to see.
And I am also absolutely over the moon about Spring coming. It has been so sunny this week, especially today, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't take any more greyness!

After spending the whole morning/noon on my book, I made some lunch, put on some jazzy dancy tunes which have lifted my mood just out of the roof, and decided to write on here. Gah I love my room is basically bathing sunlight right now...

Anyhow, not going to bore you.
I have quite a lot of photos to post on here. 
But here's one from being home over Valentines Day.
Me and Ewan had a little adventure in Castell Coch.
I'll post more soon.
Till next time. 
Agnese














No comments:

Post a Comment