07 March 2015

Book Worries + Peter's visit in London 19.02 - 21.02

Oh gawd, today is another sunny day although my mood is not as great as yesterday. Why am stuck at home when the weather is this good!? This morning me and and Harriet sat in the garden for a bit, then I finally pulled myself together into a productive mood, showered, cleaned my room and made some lunch. I am still working on my book... Turns out I've been given the wrong information about book printing and therefore am basically leaving printing my book to very last minute, three house before my deadline! Yes Monday morning at 7.30am printings guys from Snappy Snaps are coming in to do mine and Natasha's book... It's given me more time but I am super nervous their Xerox machine is going to break down and I am going to miss my deadline... Please wish me luck! 
Last night I got myself a bottle of rose and worked some more on my book, and then decided to go for a drink with Harriet and her friend to New Cross House, which is this great pub/bar who also do stone baked pizzas (always smells so yummy). They have a great smoking area, which is basically another building outside in the back without windows, so you're basically indoors, such a great idea! We actually only stayed for one, and when got back I slept like a baby.

So here are some photos from my Canon a-1 from when my little brother Peter came down. We had a great time surprisingly. Went to a gig, he had his first beer (I am a bad sister -_-) we rode bikes around Hyde Park, I took him to Soho, Leicester Square and Chinatown and just the standard touristy jazz. 

Here are some pictures.
I'll post soon.
Agnese x







 Peter being cheeky and sticking his middle finger at me. 










We made friends with a squirrel.






No comments:

Post a Comment