07 January 2015

Grey weather and leaving blues

Today is finally the day. The day I have to pack my suitcase and make everything fit in it! Even though when I came to Cardiff half of it was full of presents, now there is so much more stuff to go in it! I'm bringing a hoover back to London, I've bought stuff to decorate our living room with, I've got presents from friends and family, big pack of medicines and the list can go on. I'm excited to be going back home because I have stuff I need to do piled up in my head that need to be done before Monday when I go back to studies. 
So this past week has been really nice. I've spent so so much time over Ewans house, and then every spare moment I've tried to be at home because I know my mum loves it when I'm at home, even if I'm not doing anything or if I'm in the other room. I've such a nice time both here and at Ewan's house, its been so opposite my London life where I spend most of time by myself doing my own business and our house often being empty because everyone's busy bee's, only in the evening we spend time with each other. On that note, I actually miss my house mates! haa.
Yesterday I woke up at Ewans, he dragged me out of bed (I've been sleeping so much!) made us coffee's and then we met up with Lucie and Jaynie in town, went round some charity shops looking for baby clothes for Jay,I bought a watch which didn't work  and I had to return it. Then walked to where i was meeting my girls outside burger king in town. We had a quick lunch at the Pizza Hut Buffet, myself, Louise, Josie and Ewan with his little one and Lucie. Even though Lucie always puts me in a weird mood (and that's understandable in my shoes) we invited her to come lunch with us because she's been sad recently, so I was quite happy for her to join us. Everyone shot off really quickly, Louise had a team meeting and Josie left because she didn't have money to go for a drink, but I feel she didn't really want to come. I'm seeing her in London next week though, we're going to meet up and she's staying round mine for one night. Anyway after going for a pint at wetherspoons I caught a bus home because I felt pretty shitty form the pizza buffet and beer. I decided that I'll quickly shoot to Range shop on nearby my house and get some household items for our London house, so I bought a table cover, lamp lantern, fairy lights and towels, guess what. All for a tenner! Haa it's such a good shop!
Underneath I've posted a load of photos, all taken on my phone camera (Sorry!) to summarize my past week :) I still have a load of photos from new years eve and night but I'll post those another time.
Well that's it form me, I'll be writing more regularly now I go back home where I have my own laptop to write on. Today later I'm meeting Ewan and spending the last night with him and then tomorrow morning is my bus back at 10.15. I'll try and not miss it!



 My mum and dad <3 p="">


 My suitcase, with a lot more to go in it!




A cake I made! 

Little Jaynie Monster:) 







Here's all the stuff for our house! The fairy lights might be a bit crap they were £2.50 :D But my mum also gave me some curtains  which I'll put up in the living room (our current curtains are just awful)

Me and my brother:) He's turning into a very handsome man! 


Me and my darling mum :) 


The sky this morning was beautiful!
Have a great day lovelies.
Till next time,
Agnese

No comments:

Post a Comment