11 January 2015

First week of hometime

This day has started well, with my massive 128GB SDXC card arriving on time. I was worries Amazon are going to mess up and I was going to get my order days after it's meant to come. After all, that is the luck I can expect, especially when you need it the most. I'm excited about today. A couple of days ago Ali, manager from Snappy Snaps called my up and asked if I could take  pictures at a Turkish wedding! Not my ideal photography job, but it's only for six hours, and pays quite nicely cash on hand, considering I've never done paid photography work. Gosh, I hope this doesn't trap me with wedding photography forever, that is my one big fear. 
What else is new. My uni starts tomorrow, we're doing a briefing lecture. I should have really started jotting down ideas for our new project 'Personal Manifesto', which is very very broad and can be anything. But it has to have some kind of a meaning. I struggle with this, but I'm sure I can get into it and actually maybe start getting myself into that conceptual photography mindset, after all I'm stuck with it for three years! 
On Friday I finally went to a photography repair shop in Soho, to check how much it'd be to fix my lovely Canon a1 manual camera. It's such a great camera, I only paid £100 pounds for it but I have a feeling to fix it would be very expensive. I have to ring back tomorrow and they'll tell me the price.
Oh, Steff moved out! Incredible news, she actually moved out. Me and Sofie were sat in the living room, having dinner while steff loaded all of her stuff out of the house. Obviously it had to be dramatic. She had pulled out all the draws in her room and chucked them across the floor, the closet was in the middle of the room and the clothes rail was upside down. Still nothing beats how happy we all were. I've decorated the living room as well, it looks a little nicer than before, we just need to wash the dishes, oh there are so many and it's disgusting. On Friday me Esmee, Sofi and Robyn and two other boys had a little celebration, we had so much fun dancing downstairs. I took lots of photos  on my camera which I'll upload in another post. All these photos are from my Samsung phone. I've found an amazing app, Fotor I would really recommend it, it's all you want from an editing tool! So mostly the photos are from around the New Cross I've taken, and the house and some of myself and other people. Enjoy ma lovelies!






















Have a lovely day,
I'll Post Soon,
Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment