19 December 2014

Pamadoooori

Haven't felt like blogging this week. On the weekend I went to Bristol with my lovelies, we went to a night at Motion - Apex Collective. I'll post pictures when I have them which should hopefully mean on Sunday, as today I'm going to uni in the morning to see if I can process them. This weekend all I'm doing is work to be honest, making money for all my expenses. I also have something quite exciting to announce, hopefully but I don't know fo sure till next week so won't say anything. 
Um today I'm returning some camera equipment to uni, and then I have to finish doing my xmas shopping which I'll do before I go into work at 4pm, probably go Oxford Street to do it because it's by my work. 
Hmm. Not much else to say. I've lost my better Asus phone. Again, oh pity.






No comments:

Post a Comment