11 December 2014

Happy Holidays!

I don't know how this happened but on Tuesday I did my shoot on an already used film! The photos on it were from about a year ago from my fisheye camera. Funny that I photographed the theme of Christmas on top of Ewan's birthday getting off our faces. Only some photos came out, and this is what I came up with.






Today I'm going to go pin up  my photo in photo space and return some DVDs I borrowed. Then I'll go check out the fashion fair and go meet Natasha and Tori for the photo voting and drinks in uni. Then I think we're going to bowling, and Tash said she's up for going for drinks afterwards.
Yesterday I got a bit drunk and ordered £50 worth of stuff on boohoo. Oh I don't know why. I don't have money and have to pay a big chunk of money towards bills.
On that note, have a nice day.
Till next time,
Cherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment