08 June 2013

A story in words, a story in pictures


An update of my recent photography (projects etc.). Well how recent...Past half a year? Or something like that. Oh, my art as well. The guy with big mad curly hair is my mate Jack and the other model is Ewan. I'll do another post of everyday life and some parties in my next post in a minute. And I'll also give you a website of that collaboration I did with Nia Hardwicke and a whole other team of people for a her final magazine. The one I haven't talked about yet, but like in short summary it was two days in March. First day we did a whole day in a studio, and the second we went to a café on City Road and then to another photography studio.Yeah, anyway, if you click on the link and press fashion, you can see the photos I've taken. I can tell you though, that there were make up artists, stylists and designers behind the photos who worked I'd say even harder, and taking photos is just the easiest most fun thing to do. That's why I love it so much haha! I need to finish editing the images from that shoot, I've got all the time in the world now so it's cool. And I'll also post a video, which Louise filmed of the behind the scenes from that collaboration. :)
This is the project about making men look feminine. Basically challenging the gender conventions but in a beautiful way. Let's just say that I'd like it if men, regardless to their sexuality, would be brave enough to wear feminine clothes. And wear make up. Because why the hell should there be gender boundaries. And boundaries in general. We're all humans and should all be able to express ourselves. Even if it means hiding behind a mask we call make up and pretty clothes.
 





Add caption







A little preview of the images from the collaboration. I took around 1600 photos in those two days. Really have to get cracking on editing!
 
 
 
And here's my artwork. This one below was my final piece for art my first unit.



The two collages above are just collages I made for my art project.  This on below is my final piece for my last unit, the one I just finished last month.
 
And here's the video haha

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment