07 June 2013

A background for noise

So I don't know where to start from since I haven't written in so long.
It's Friday, morning, I've just woken up an hour ago at Ewans. We had coffee and cereal for breakfast and since we've just been sitting in his living room- I'm reading Dracula and he's playing guitar.
Yesterday I had a job interview at Argos and am supposed to hear back from them today, whether I've got it or not. I'm not getting my hopes up though, if I don't get it there's nothing I can do. After my interview yesterday I had a wander around Waterstones looking for some good photography books but they don't really have a good major section on it. Anyway, I went home for an hour and changed into more summery clothes. I also packed a blanket, water, some cards and sunglasses so that we could all just lie down in the rec. I left and picked up Louise form her house and then we went to the park to meet Josie and some other people, who left soon after we got there. We lied in the sun for a bit and then went back to Morgan's for a chill. After smoking up we decided to go down to the basketball field and play some, I scored 3, Rosie did like 7. Whoa, who would have known I could possibly like sports haha! Around 1 in the morning I left Morgs and walked all the way to the Riverside. Josie who was actually meant to be back home at 11, just stayed at Morgs and think then walked home with Dylan, but I've got to find out I'm not sure.
So nothing major for today, I've finished college forever now (my art exam, photography projects and media exams whoo hoo!) so just gotta go doctors and pick up my prescription and then nothing to do all day. I might try and get some artwork done, or finish my Dracula book on which I've been stuck for months! I'll buy some fruits make milkshakes and maybe lie in my garden in the sun today.
By the way, I don;t think I've mentioned this, but I got accepted to London Uni of Arts for Photography, so hopefully should be going there on September if we can find a place to live in London (that is me and some students who are also going to be going LCC).


I haven't got any pictures to upload because I'm writing from Ewans computer, but I'll do an update soon with all new pictures I've got :)

Later: ok ive got some pictures, none of them are mine though, all mine are on my film rolls which i cant afford to develop:( 














 This is at Reem's in Bristol before Motion.

Me and Ewan at jacks Birthday, bowling


1 comment: