11 December 2012

unimportant

I'm sooo tired!
So, I skipped school yesterday! Again! I was feeling shit after staying down Ewans before, so we went all the way to college for media, only to walk in and turn back and leave. I was going to go home, have a lie in but I ended up going to Penarth to Joe's house. I honestly swear that was the last time I am ever going to miss school when I'm not on a deathbed.
Today I had art, and I went in an hour early to do extra work. I love art this year! Anyway, after college around 4.30 I decided to walk all the way to Newport road, on the coldest day of this year... It was so foggy I almost got lost as I never walk that way. I got home, had a bath, read some books, slept for a little and helped Peter with his art homework. That is all. I don't actually know why I decided to bother to come on here and write something. It's an unimportant day anyway. So incase I don't come on here for another month or so, tomorrow I have work 2-11, after college in the morning, which is going to kill, and then the next day I have to London trip to Tate and Summer set House (I'm not sure this is how you spell it) for which I'll have to wake up at 5.30. Nevermind. Goodnight cuties, have a lovely day x
p.s the only photos I've got at the moment:L 




No comments:

Post a Comment