23 December 2012

Stormy sky across my bedroom ceiling

It's the 23rd of December! Sooo. Hmm.
It's half one in the morning and I'm awake in my bed with a laptop and all the social networking sites on.
I've been feeling confuused lately. About everything, parents, work, education, lovers, friends, feelings. OKAY that IS literally everything... I feel like I'm doing shit in work, picking the wrong lovers, feeling like my dad doesn't care much, feeling like I've been forgotten and slowly erased. Oh god, anyway.
So this morning I woke up at two hours late for work which overall made me three hours late! Was meant to start at 9am, but got in for 12! At lunch I got a salad form Boots and then got a coffee and wasted about half an hour refueling my energy levels with more caffeine. Menkind surely wont keep me on, I am very shit at my job. Not kidding. Every time a customer asks me something I go over to people with the same job title as me and ask them the question. I am useless! An I can't sell anything like helicopters and stuff. All my other peers sell about 5 a day and I've sold two this week alone. So I had work till 9pm and forgot my umbrella at work which meant that I had to walk to my stop through that wildly storm that's happening in UK right now.
What else has happened this week. Hmm. Well on Thursday Jack, Nil and Ewan came and picked me up from my work and then we went to get high over Jacks. They were all drunk because they've been to bogiez before and I was not happy, being the only sober person wasn't fun at all. But because it was meant to be the last day of the world I got very high and then went back to Ewans around 2 in the morning.
On Friday I did most of my Christmas shopping with the money I borrowed from my mum and I did it within two hours because I couldn't concentrate properly, so now tomorrow on my only day off between now and Christmas I am going to go and exchange most of them.

I am also supposed to be starting my Christmas to do list tomorrow, so fun fun. I also might be going out with Kaiya from photography class, but were not set.
What is really annoying is the fact that I am working on Christmas eve and boxing day, both 9 hour shifts... But boxing day is double pay so I just couldn't say now when they asked me to cover, It'll be a £64 in my pocket for 8 hours of work:L 
In this post I shall just post some pictures of my room and of my art project as those are the only ones Ive got:) (I took photos of my room because it's finally TIDY! )
That's all:) Bye lovelies,















No comments:

Post a Comment