08 April 2012

Sunshine, friends and haunted dog's

Happy Easter!
I'm still in bed, without any chocolate, just blowing up heart shaped balloons Josie gave me and hanging them up by my ceiling. I haven't posted in quite a while and as I'm lazy I might just put photographs up instead of words, because I have quite a lot of those haha.
On 31st of March I had a little movie day type of thingy where 
Okay, well. on my birthday, which was on first of April as some of you might know, I didn't really do  anything except went out around town with Josie, looking a for a party dress for some ''house party'' we were going to this Friday (that one that just went), lied in grass taking photographs with her new compact camera, talking and laughing and eating mc donalds :D Then we went to our awesome, secret but not really secret place on the roof of John Lewis where we sometimes go, and it was so nice, the sunset was getting close, the sky was clear blue/pinky/yellow and I felt like I was in California haha. We filmed silly videos and dreamed about future and talked about past. Just basically very nice time. Oh yeah and then the guart came up and kicked us out haha. Said no smoking area. Then that school week was nothing special, I just kind of lingered/ floated thought he week like I usually do. Last day of school was Wednesday which was really nice because I only had the morning period and in film studies we watched The Last Seduction, a new form of 'film noir' which means black film, that's actually called 'Film Neo' as in new type because this one was made in 1994, I think. haha, anyhow you probably don't really care. So Then on Thursday I went to the library to do photography because I want to finish the sticking in. After library In went to over Josie's and borrowed her high heels for Friday (cryingface- heels are a terrible invention). Her dog Rosie, attacked me, probably of its love for me, and I have a huge bruise on my leg. 
On Friday (6th) I was doing art the whole day and then in the evening I had to meet up with Jo and Ethan on city road because we were going to a party. Josie made up this whole thing about needing to pee so we went into this Mexican restaurant and then there were about twenty people shouting 'Surprise!' and for about half a minute I had a wtf face on because I was so clueless haha. Thank you my beautiful Josephine for organizing it! I was so emotional, because no one has ever done anything like that for me, and it's just such a nice feeling knowing that someone cares enough for you to do that <3  Charlie and Caitlin organised a cake, and Nicole brought in cupcakes and Rhianned bought me a lovely bracelet with an 'A' engraved on it and a ring with 'Keep the faith' written on it. Jack gave me a birthday card, a necklace with a cross on it (he knows me) and Charlie gave me two beautiful bracelets. The evening was beautiful and after that we went to the pup. And  hahaha, guess what. Josephine and Ethan kissed >< YEY i was so happy for them. Around 11.20 we caught a taxi down Josie's. 
On Saturday I spent almost the whole day down her's in her pajamas. We lied in bed, listened to music and made a summer bucket list with thirty things on it that we're going to do. Around 4.30 I left her house and it was a bit rainy which made me extra happy, because I like miserable weather. I got home and decided to watch the first season of Gossip Girl in my room (Josie lent it to me). 
oh god that was more words than I thought I'd write haha. ok well then. Have a frigin amazing Easter, eat lots of chocolate Easter eggs and enjoy yourselves!https://twitter.com/#!/agnese_gogo is my twitter where I post more or less every day, If you're interested :) 

First of April: Roof and grass with Josephine





no comments on this dress.....




5th April, Over Josie's. I was suffering- Rosie attacked me and Josie attacked me with clothes and a camera. :L


That's rosie being crazy because she loves me. (I have proof of her love, the other day she fell asleep on my lap ><)

The SUPRISE Gathering/ Meal in Mexican's

Never mind her, she's a bit tipsy :)


Josie and Ethan ><

Josephine and Monica

 Myself and Josephine



From the left: Caitlin, Charlie, Me and Rhianned.

Everyone who came :)

This is that same night over Josie's. We're just messing around, there's some awful funny ones on my phone but I'd rather kill myself than publish them :L




I told you, she actually loves me deeply.

Rise and die, me in the morning... no comment. Just so that you know my hair isn't always like this in the morning. 

Making a bucket list in pj's in Josies bed.

I took this, this morning- Balloons that Jo gave me and that no one could blow up. I tied them by my lights (:


No comments:

Post a Comment