14 March 2012

Jawbreakers

My morning Film Studies Class was cancelled so me, Matt and Jack walked to the LRC, but then I was suspended form using the computers because I've been naughty, haha joking. Um so yeah I decided to go home and they walked me to the bus stop. Matt's been nagging me to come over his flat when they're all getting stoned, haha, I don't think I'd smoke any, but it's probably as fun to observe them.
Anyhow, oh yeah, Jack offered me his electric guitar which would be awesome, because my acoustic one is a bit broken atm, the tuner thingy was broken off by my little cute brother. 
So they walked me to the stop and I came home and now I'm just in my room, think I'll do some photography sketchbook work because I'm actually enjoying it, falala. Here will be some pictures that I just took to show you guys my pink hair...And there's some of my photography book, how it looks so far, laughs, there's not much in it yet. Oh and I'll show you what my new addiction is...

LIGHT DRAWINMG


DAY DIARY



ADDICTED


and some others, haha



2 comments: