11 February 2012

Joyful, Playful, Delightful

Today has been bad, my mother accused me of smoking marijuana even though i was completely, COMPLETELY straight in mind. I told her, this was how i normally act, but she said that there was something odd about me today. I am odd, she should be used to it by now. Also also, everyone else like my dad and brother have been shouting at me today and so I feel like a piece of selfish shit. Yes I feel guilty of complaining because there's so many more important things in life and this is just next to nothing comparing with what some one else may be going though. 
I went to volunteer in BRC today because I hadn't been in ages but also because I didn't have anything better to do. By around 4.30 I was dying, literally falling asleep at the till, crazy world. I found this really great, red coat but it was too big in shoulders, I looked like a dwarf wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper.
I didn't do any school work, except I completed my photography homework which was to play around with light drawing, it was so fun, i got my mum involved as well. I'll put some of them up now.















No comments:

Post a Comment