18 February 2012

Sixteen cookies and one candle


Hello :) I wrote this on Thursday and its Saturday today. ( Just letting you know that i'm actually home now haha)

-So I'm at Bees house, she's in shower stretching her ear so I though I might as well post something.

Yesterday I got up at 4, to catch my 6am bus to London with Caitlin and Josephine. The journey was fine, at 7 my alarm went off and woke me up. We met up with Batoul (OMG, YEY!) and we went to the little park palace thing near Victoria and had coffee,  and  pasta, and just talked a lot because it was really really great seeing Bats. We caught a tube to Camden and that was really fun. I bought this really amazing jacket, in ROKIT by Camden market, a litttle vintage shop, and was going to back there today (thursday) to purchase this dress for £6.00 which was the most amazing dress ever, but I didn't have any money left. Anyhow, Josie got herself this awesome biker jacket/ coat thing for £10.00, its so cheap there! We also went to this comic bookshop and it had lots of cheap comics, so I bought two, one for me and one for batoul.
hmm, yearh, so, we sat down by the river and ate our lunches. Camden is sooo ultra busy, I love busy places so much, only because I feel like I blend in a bit more, I like the feeling of not knowing anyone and being new to the place. You know like, anonymous almost. Anyhow after our lunch we went to couple more little shops and then caught a tube to Soho, checked out the Chinatown and Covent Gardens, but because we hadn't had any food since morning, we were really tired and moneyless, so sat down in the middle of Soho, exausted.  This guy comes up to us and hands us V.I.P invitations to this nightclub for interesting personalities and stuff like that. Sadly we didn't go because it started bit too late. Today (Thursday) me and Honeybee, went to the Hampsted Heath park (I think it's how you call it  ) and it was fun but I felt really tired and we took a break every 5 minutes haha. We ran around climbed trees took lots of videos and photos. On the train we were being nerdy and reading the comics we bought on Wednesday. Sooo yearh. And then we caught a random bus which sadly took us to the very very center, by the Buckingham Palace, we got off because we spotted a cheap chippy in which we shared chips. After having food we went tot the National Art Gallery and we saw Leonardo Da Vinci's work, which was slightly odd, because I was expecting it to be overwhelming because he is so famous and his work is so historical, beautiful and meaningful, but I stood there not really feeling anything. We walked out of the museum  and I had a massive headache, I really don't know why, just all of a sudden. We sat by the fountains and the statue and just chilled for a bit.-

So yess that was wednesday and thursday. Friday was an 'all Camden' day, we discovered another part of it, even more markets haha. The best place ever. Me and Bats had a mission to get to the Victoria Bus Station because I was nearly late hah, we arrived there literally 4 minutes before the bus was leaving. We hugged and hugged till it was time to get on the bus and then we were just trying to communicate through the windows but it didn't work too well. I don't like saying goodbye too much, its kinda sad. 
Anyhow, goodtimes, it was fun. On the bus I ate my orange, did a little bit of my film studies storyboard, listened to Ramones, fell asleep, woke up,and started out of the window. I love buses.I got off in Cardiff at 8pm, and waited for about half an hour for my mummy who was waiting for me in a different bus stop, bless her she went to the wrong thing. And I obviously didn't have a phone, neither did I have any money for the bus. Thank god, all ended well and I got home at 10.30 or something like that.

So yeah that was my trip. I havent done anything today except some of the storyboard stuff, and sleeping, which doesnt really count as doing 'something'. I might go for a walk in a bit.
Tomorrow me and Josie are going to the NME Awards Tour 2012, gig in Cardiff Students Union-Great Hall, I'm really excited alalala


















No comments:

Post a Comment