04 January 2012

Crappy new years crappy photos








Sorry I didn't take that many in all fairness... Well this is over Caitlin's house. Mainly in these images you can see Josie and Rhi, and myself (in two). I look awful enough haha, really bad.
I have been sleeping alot these days. I come home, get a mug of coffee and go up to my bedroom which I rarely leave because I'm either sleeping or reading in bed. At lunch after filmstudies, I went AJs, the cafe across the street from college, with Pippa and Matt again and I got Matt to give me his phone, so I just played 'Burn City Burn!' im so good at it hihi. I went to the library today after school with Pippa to revise (but we didn't revise at all). She let me try on her goth boots haha, giggle. They're so awesome, mind I myself looked like a disordered dwarf in them :D They're platforms around 12 cm high, madness.
I did my photography work for a bit and then left at 6. I swear there's a storm! The wind was literally pushing me forwards! And then our fence in the garden is broken completely, its crazy.
I have Photography in the morning tomorrow and then the afternoon free. I was going to go Cathays high to get my GCSE artwork but if its as stormy as it was today I'd probably ruin it, so we'll see. Also I need to do shitloads of photography work tomorrow or Im screwed, the book's due in on 14th January.

No comments:

Post a Comment