22 January 2012

Broken knuckles, broken stones

Hello :)
I had a photo shoot with Rhi and Josie today and we went to Barry island. These are some the of photos they're not really edited, just tiny bit.. I'll post the finished ones when I've edited them and picked out the best. 
It was so much fun though, we broke into the closed theme park- slipped under the gate. We took photographs there, and then went to the beach later. I took about 400 photos I can't edit them all tonight because I'm real tired... After the shoot we went to the local cafe and got tea because we were freezing (dresses on the beach on a windy January afternoon) and looked through the photos on camera. Around 5 we left the cafe and sat by the seaside in deep twilight watching the waves and talking. Altogether it was an awesome day, we definitely are going to have to do it again sometimes! I'll tell you in more detail tomorrow :)












 there's me and Rhi

Me and Joooo 

 This is the place that sells expensive doughnuts :L


No comments:

Post a Comment