23 January 2012

Bubbles in my eyes

Okay, so today sucked! The God's of photography, obviously hated me... I'll start from beggining.
I woke up and found it really really hard to get out of bed, firstly because my room felt like a refrigerator and secondly because I was tired; I haven' had good sleep for more than a week.  So I managed alright, had breakfast, dressed, washed and got my art stuff. My first lesson was Art and I now have a vague idea of what to do for homework. Anyhow I went to my photography lesson at 1 and all my work was lost! Exactly a week before the deadline, how great, hopefully the lazy technicians will restore the computers and get my photos back, because I need to print them off before February the 2nd. After everyone left at 3, I stayed and did work till half past 4, edited the first part of my photo shoot- 19 images. I then went to Jessops after my lomo-fisheye photos and they're pure crap! You wouldn't believe how shite they are. I paid £20.00 for them plus if you add the cost of film itself its like £30.00. I'm willing to take any more photographs with toy cameras anymore, its expensive and there as risk the photos will be crap.
Well there you go, I'll put the only good photographs, trust me, there aren't any more out of the like 90 :L

LOMOGRAPHY LATVIAA & SWEDEN: WITH MA HOME GURLS
On the ship


The Day at The Seaside





I've got to tell the story of this photo! Basically, I couldn't finish my last my croissant or whatever that was,so I gave it to her  and she was joking around saying that shes going to throw it it the air and stuff. and she did. Just like she always does, by accident. Like with my balloons. She was joking around and saying she'd let them go in the air and she did, 2 in row... >.< good times. Yeah you can kinda see a part of the croissant leftovers in her right hand.


Sweden, yeah i took a picture of McDonald's, and my camera has done something very PINK to it. 
 Also Sweden, don't actually know where. Oh there's another McDonald's there! haha



And then these are taken in UK, of different kinds of events and things and people :)
'Hello' photograph


Summer, 2011: Barbecue at the Bute Park, under the treee




Me waiting for Josie by the museum, in September, when we went looking for Llandaff Fields.

This was very recently: Saturday and Sunday post, when she got me drunk at the pub- on the bus with on our way home. 



This was summer 2011 as well, after Jamila's birthday party in Newport, us waiting for the bus a little hungover.





BYE PEEPS

No comments:

Post a Comment