06 October 2011

Two lovebirds in a deathbed

Hey.
Well it's going pretty well with me, I'm all happy and ready to go. Be an Agnese_GOGO.
I am having doubts about life. I feel like I'm going to end up an unsuccessful old woman with no love in a nowhere house drinking tea with no sugar. I am thinking maybe to swap all my subjects to ones like Psychology, Business and English. Should I? Maybe I should. My Photography teacher hates me and I figure I'm really crap at photography somehow. If I get my photos on my USB i could post them up here. 
I haven't blogged in a while, I could fill you in a bit.
Last weekend I went to Jamilas birthday party and it was in Newport, well basically I got lost on my own in Newport and couldn't find my way anywhere. Jamila called me and told me her boyfriends mum would come pick me up so I just lied on a bench and looked at the stars. 
Down the empty house we watched xfactor for an hour until Arman got there and then everyone got drunk. I got drunk for the first time of my life and I couldn't keep my balance and I felt like I loved literally loved everyone. I know that I kissed Jo on lips because she was wondering what I'm like, so haha,  we kissed. Tehe I just realised, everyone in college tells me, I have to cosiest hugs ever and Jo told me I'm a really good kisser and Pippa form college said that If she was a lesbian then I would be her first choice. Is there something homosexual about me? Oh yes and Alika. said something too. I dont like drinking really, next time im not going to drink :L I prefer smoking, gee i smoked so much last saturtday. i was like i a machine XD
Nevermind. Well basically then me and Josie went upstairs because we were tired so we just had a nap in the bed upstairs and then the guy who lives in the house came into the bedroom (21, Dave) and started hitting on Josephine and he lied next to us. Horny old man :L Altogether I slept on the floor without a pillow and without a duvet because Arman also joined us in the end and it was too sticky and hot. I lost my top so had to go in the pajama top.On Sunday i slept until 6pm.
Harrison asked me to come to his gig again this time it's in Cardiff in Buffalo Bar. They're called Raphealites, i think, not sure. But there's a really good band playing with them on Friday too, they're called HOLD YOUR HORSE IS.  I am going and I am taking Josephine with me! Tomorrow I'm going down hers to get ready and then we're going together. Then we are going down mine because she's sleeping over. On Saturday I am (I think) going to a different gig with girls from college. And on Sunday I'm planning on staying home and finishing off my artwork because i have quite a lot piled up. I would have done it today but i couldn't find anything for my research on Internet so I'm borrowing a book in library. 

I stretched my ear to 8mm yesterday with no pain and struggle, go me!




SORRY I WAS BORED ^_^
uuh and that at the top is me in the 'BAY SHOOT' with my photography group.

No comments:

Post a Comment