27 September 2011

This, is about you

Okay I'm just doing my Media homework. I actually have quite a bit of homework piled up. Two drawings, and analysis in Art. I have to find and analyse 3 landscape photographers work, have to analyse the trailer of the Independence day and lastly i have to do some worksheets for my WBQ. I have film tomorrow and I'm hoping Dave wont give us much to do. 
I gotta do Media for tomorrow so I'm gonna do it now.
You know two door cinema club is quite good. I thought its a bit overrated because they post it on tumblr like every five minutes but nooey.
Haha i got sold cigarettes in that shop by my college today. Lucky me.
I was fifteen minutes late for my Media lesson this morning but oh well. I just have to make sure im not late again. Anyway, we had a half an hour break around 10.30 and so me Alice and Holly went outside for a cigarette and then that guy I've been looking at for past couple of days came up and hugged me and said 'Gonna hold her real tight' to Alice, or something like that. Then I asked him how his gig was and stuff. um. I then went to AJ's coffee shop across the street and got regular Americano coffee with hot milk. I came back and I had to stop twice to talk to Ash and Jordan and by the time I made it back to smoking area, Alice and Holly were gone and that guy was sitting on his own. When I was going over to him, his very pretty girl friend came along and I just kind went and stood by myself in the farthest corner. Thank god Ashleigh cam along and I could just stand there and finish my coffee. 
I want to write something. Get my emotions out.
Ough... Ive been feeling sick of life lately. I hate eating somehow. I just don't like food. I pretend I like food when I'm around people, but I don't actually enjoy it. I think I've lost my appetite in the last couple of months. And I am really, and I mean really lazy to cook. Coffee is real nice though, keeps you warm inside.

okay some shit i wrote i think sometime Friday at 2am. This came to my head while standing outside in my garden and looking at things that at first sight you cannot see but as your eyes get used to dark you can spot very well. naah


Feel the gentle breeze on my skin
Breathe in breathe out
Look in the sky and find the brightest star
Breathe in breathe out
Your eyes, your sad looking lonely eyes
Breathe in breathe out
The shape of your lips pulled in a half smiling shape
Breathe in breathe out
A sharp feeling in my chest
Breathe In breathe out
Close my eyes and think of your face
I breathe in Breathe out
Wrap the blanket tighter around my shoulders
Breathe in breathe out
Thinking of you
Sip sip the cold coffee
Breathe the cigarette in breathe out
Wind whirling, half dancing around the trees
Breathe in breathe out
I look around
I breathe in slowly, In and then out
And I can see your face
Again and again in my mind
Breathe in
Slowly open the door
I breathe out one this last time.



Do you ever get that 'I want to stay under my bed covers this whole day' feeling? I'm kinda feeling like it these days. And by these days I meant Monday and today. 
I hate the sun, go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment