02 May 2011

i was going to write something long, but my mood just left.
holidays are annoying, i don't know what i will do throughout the summer holidays while everyone will be with their friends, going down the seaside. I think I'll go to a different seaside on my own. I don't mind. I doubt it my friends from Latvia will visit because well, they have their own lives to get on with. Denija will be living the dream of her life, she's a model. She might go to Paris or Milan, or New York. I will go to the seaside on my own. Oh I'm really really happy for her. I remember saying to her: 'one day you'll be a model' and there you go. It's happening.
I need to study or I'll end up as a poor girl living in an old old loft and working in a cafe. Lovely. Actually i don't mind. Do i still have to go to school?
SHIT I HAVE TO STUDY.
OK.
Stay Strong and study hard and listen to ac dc.

2 comments:

  1. wanna be alone on a seaside together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets go alone together, i'm going to write a poem with this title (: xx

    ReplyDelete