19 April 2011

live, love, hate, drink (water)

hello (:
I'm a lot better today than I was yesterday. Because to be honest, yesterday was almost  twice as bad as the day I wrote my last post. Sunday night i went to sleep at around half past four, because I kept waking up again and again. And i woke up around nine. Not much sleep that day huh. I don't know why maybe it was just a very stressful Sunday. Oh my days are mixing. It took me around two minutes to figure out today was Tuesday.  Well so yesterday I went town with my mum. And on the bus stop in St Mellons i started crying, no no tears just started rolling down my cheeks. And i counted them. Until they stopped. My mum didn't even notice, which I am really glad about. In town i bought stuff for my art, like chalk and charcoal and pencil and a recycled A4 drawing pad. Yay I'm earthy. And also um whatsitcalled... Some acrylic paint. Then my mum wanted to take me to Schuh (or whatever it's called) and buy me new shoes. It's funny, she saw my converses and freaked out, because all of them have holes. I want a different pair of converses this time bus she said i should buy something more summery. So I said no, I'm going home to sleep. When I came home I couldn't sleep and I just walked around half dead. Oh oh I drew my friend Terese from Latvia. I saw a picture of her on  my wall and i thought 'it's perfect.' because i'm doing theme on young & old so she was like perfect for 'young and carefree' i mean that picture was. I'll put it up later.
I really don't like it this how. I went outside in my garden because i needed a cigarette. It was so freaking boiling, aww I hate sunny and hot afternoons. I think that if I lived somewhere in California or Australia I'd die. The best place for me would be in Canada. Or Norway or Denmark. God I love those countries <3
I think it's Charlie's barbecue tomorrow and I'm physically not ready to leave my house. Im too tired. I've been deadly tired past couple of days. hah bye bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment