16 December 2010

head ache and eye twitching

I feel like an idiot.
Apparently he just meant to go cinemas as friends. silly me, i feel so stupid after sending him that email... Ah never mind, at least i know he's not mad at me.
I felt like bloody crying this whole day. My legs were really weak, my hands were shaking for like the whole day and my head was hurting. It was also such a bad hair day, it looked terrible!

Later on after school i was stressing Louise out, as i couldn't find anything that i want for Christmas. Maybe a slipknot poster? hmm, no not on my wall no. :D Oh yeah i also bought 20 cards for all my lovely friends and if you want one, just comment on this saying your address and I'll post a Christmas card! Seriously i got loads.

non-uniform day tomorrow as it's the last day of school, and then in lunch time we're going to collect Louise's photos and go to 'Paperchase' where I'm buying her the present (a photo album) and yeah, we're going library afterwards to put the photos in the album and im going to take it home to wrap.
Might go winter wonderland afterwards with all the people, but still not sure as she hasn't texted me yet.
that's it, au my leg feels really weird.
Why am i writing this post?

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh sorry I didn't text you - I don't think I am going and theres a possiblility that they won't allow us on because its snowing so bad!!!! Well its probably not snowin gbad for you but anyway. Um yay I am glad he is not angry at you that makes me happy and atleast you have nothing to worry about now xD. Guess what my mum gave me £50 for 2day to go buy myself anything that I want for christmas PAPERCHASE and TOPSHOP and YAY ME. She was like heres £50 and I was like :o Anyway I'll see you around 11 I am leaveing my house at 10.45. You have probably already left xD. See you laters xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hāpsalas iela 1/3-5 ^.^ Gaidīšu.

    ReplyDelete