16 December 2010

my bones ar moving to your street

Es jutos ka ista mai*a... Es atkal ta izdariju, caur e-mailu. Es esmu tik BERNISKIGA, for fucks sake!!
Es aizsutiju vinam tikko emailu:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I don’t think I can go cinemas as well, because i don’t really have time for it…

Why did you want to go cinemas anyway? I hope you’re not asking me out please don’t say you were, that would just spoil the friendship, sorry I couldn’t say this to your face because i don’t have the guts, I’m really shy… But if u want to go cinemas just for fun I can, and I might be able to get you a free ticket as well hahah ;D
Anyway I hope u still want to teach me drums at like maybe February? Because I’ve got so much to do, like my art, I have to finish the whole thing before February, and all those MOCKS, and 2 science exams…
Alright speak to you when I see you : )

Man dreb rokas, un gribas raudat kapec vinemer ta notiek?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pec skolas ar Luizi eju uz Jessops un mes printesim ara bildes. yeey, excited for that.
Es needu savas pusdienas jo es kraju ziemassvetku davanam.

Aks me anything.
http://www.formspring.me/borrowapillow

2 comments:

  1. OMG Agnese, don't worry you did the right thing instead of making him like you more. At least he knows where he stands with you :) Don't worry about it xx

    ReplyDelete