18 December 2010

don't blame me, blame my echo

Nesudzieties ka es te tik daudz rakstu, it's all because i was stuck in my house for the whole day , for the following reasons:
i have a cold
buses arn't running
etc.

+_+

visu sodienu es speleju gitaru, macijos, un edu muahaaha. A nu un vel mazliet pavartijos pa sniegu, un pec tam jutos pus/mirusi :D

snow on the tree

shit faceeee




surprise surprise, snow was very very cold


Es satinusies salle, capure un biezaja vilnas dzemperi edot (pateicoties peter's foto skills)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have a cold too, yeah I have been working loads on the album. I realised I have your stickers that I bought for you - I'll give them to you next time I see you! I bought some clothes yesterday with Ella. A grey top xD I love grey :) And jeggins. I cannot wait to see you - maybe on Wednesday or something because it's meant to be snowing on Monday and Thursday - So Wednesday would be an ok day, to give each other the presents and stuff! :) Yeah that day was so much fun. I love my photo album, thank you so much for getting me it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peters photography is amazing Agnese, you have some close competition!!! xD

    ReplyDelete